Friday, March 6, 2009

The Shawshank Redemption download

( THIS IS,FROM MY VIEW,ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER WATCHED.I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT TOO........ADMIN)


THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION DOWNLOAD

The Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film, written and directed by Frank Darabont, based on the Stephen King novella, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption. The film stars Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne and Morgan Freeman as Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding.

The film portrays Andy spending nearly two decades in Shawshank State Prison, a fictional penitentiary in Maine, and his friendship with Red, a fellow inmate. This movie exemplifies the potential gap between initial box office success and ultimate popularity. Despite a lukewarm box office reception that was barely enough to cover its budget, The Shawshank Redemption received favorable reviews from critics and has since enjoyed a remarkable life on cable television, home video, and DVD. It continues to be hailed by critics and audiences alike, fourteen years after its initial release, and is frequently ranked amongst the greatest films of all time. Shawshank currently heads the Internet Movie Database's poll of top 250 films, leading such pictures as The Godfather and The Dark Knight.
Mainly posted for my friend Raju...

LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER:

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide movies free on the net. I am not providing these movies , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those movies nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent movies. In order to use our blog you must agree with these terms of condition.I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation. RSS